Friday, October 28, 2011

Crushed.

I knew not to expect too much but still, I did. Life can be cruel.
Yesterday I got news about this cosplay event that'll be on the 31st. We were encouraged to join - since we'd done cosplaying for a school event. I really wanted to go. I plan to dress up as Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid as I did last year. I had new plans, new ideas that I could add to my costume. I was thinking of recreating my arm panels. Last year, I used cardboard and it din't turn out as I'd expected. They feel heavy and they stick out of place which bums me out so I thought of using stickers, why not? I just have to print two of em and they're good to go. And also, my teacher told me that she could borrow an aqua wig for me. I was stoked about wearing the real thing. I'll be in full costume unlike last year. Well, so much for my costume ideas. I have more but whatever.
Turns out, I run out of slots so I din't get it. Drat, I was really looking forward to it. I wanted to be in the thing. My mushroom-cloud of ideas suddenly turned into dust. There's no hope. Just like when I really wanted to make a decision for myself that could change my life but sadly, the universe seemed to be against my favor. They wouldn't let me prove my worth. I couldn't show the world what I'm capable of because IT wouldn't let me. And now I'm stuck in here feeling sorry for myself and keeping it locked up inside of me. Just so you know, I refuse to be normal.
I want to shine like every star in the sky does.

P.S. If I ever get in an accident after this, I swear this is just a teenage rant. Not some suicidal note. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment