Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yesterday, November 29, we went to Bayview in Pagbilao for my classmate's birthday bash. It was a long drive and we were so many that we couldn't fit in the vehicle. I felt sick for a moment there because it was so hot and it felt claustrophobic. I felt like passing out. But anyways, it wast worth it. I fell inlove with the place as soon stepped out of the van and felt the wind hit my face. FREEDOM. The view was fantastic. It was what OMG was made for.

I wasn't able to make a detour to the helipad and I'm cursing myself for it. Ugh

Behold, the helipad. :D


We could've gone steady ya'know. :\


There are no words for this beauty. ♥

The lighthouse. 

At night: 

Oh the lights. *starry eyed

Yes dude, that's the real thing. The lighthouse is actually planted in front of a powerplant and looks like city lights from afar. AMAZING.

Enough of the tour, back to the story. 
Some of us went home because they weren't allowed to stay the night. Boo.
We had a few shots and bottles but we din't get drunk. I was vomit-free for the first time (weak).We swam in the pool til 10 and had karaoke til 12. Again, it was a long drive to Malicboy. We spent the night there. We were many men down and all that's left to stay was me, my bestfriend dimna, peep, ellaine, rytts and ian. Dimna and I slept at 2am. I only had 5 hours of sleep before the trip and I couldn't keep my eyes open. The rest watch movies for who knows till what time it is. We woke up 6am and had breakfast. Gobbled a whole llanera of lechetin (lecheflan-gelatin) We resumed our karaoke session. We till we were told to go home. We feel like pests.  We went home 2pm. lol

Some photos when the night was still low:


Paws up Fortimonsters!


Me and Fat Rabbit.
She had to leave early. Screw parental control. >:@
And yes, I'm the fat one in red. O__O


To wrap it up, I would like to thank you for bearing with this noob blog. It's my first time posting with pictures but oh well at least I get to blog about it. heee

P.S. I just snitched these photos 'cause I was stupid not to bring a cam. Boo

One word.
LEGEN... Wait for it.... DARY!


No comments:

Post a Comment