Friday, October 28, 2011

Twitterpated. ♥

Cher Mr,
I know this might sound crazy but I think, just think that things are not over between us. (Corny) I thought we both moved on. Well at least I thought you did but now it's 4am and we're wide awake and still talking. I never got the least bit bored. I wonder why I got this twitterpated feeling. We had this thing 5 years ago and I ended it, for I have to leave and settle in some other place. I'm sorry to have hurt you. I was hurt too. I was stupid at that time, we both were. We were young. I remember you used to be your mama's boy and she glares at me when she sees us together. I remember the perfume you bought me as a gift, everything. Well, that part seemed exaggerated but whatever.
5 years I stayed single. I thought I was still in love with my first love but in truth, I realized it was you. I brighten up whenever you give me a buzz on facebook. There wasn't a moment where it felt awkward. All seemed natural like blooming of flowers in spring. We're miles apart and I don't know how to work things out. It's just ineffable. I'm coming home soon and I can't wait to see you.

Snowdoll is in need of being rescued. Please apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment